DOORS OPEN: 11:00 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
BLUES PATRON PASS
July 4th - July 7th, 2018
The Blues Patron Pass is the ONLY pass that gives you Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion access and access to VIP on-stage seating at the festival's main stages. You'll receive:
• Four-day early entry (45 minutes before general admission, and 15 minutes ahead of Blues Buddies) to the entire festival
• Priority re-admission. Come and go as you please every day, all day!
• Priority access to on-stage seating at the two main stages (Brewery Stage & Blues Stage)
• Access to Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion, featuring complimentary catered buffets, shaded tables and VIP restrooms
• Access to centrally-located shaded seating area offering prime viewing of main stages, soft drinks and snacks
• Four meal coupons, redeemable from festival vendors
• Admission to Waterfront After-Hours Show at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on Friday July 6th and Saturday July 7th.
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival
• Festival T-shirt
• Limited-edition, commemorative festival poster signed by artist Gary Houston
The Waterfront Blues Festival has been fighting hunger for 31 years. The 2018 festival benefits the Oregon Food Bank and the Sunshine Division.
Look for an e-mail from Ticket Tomato two weeks before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE