DOORS OPEN: 11:00 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park
Portland, OR 97204
BLUES BENEFACTOR PASS
June 30th - July 4th, 2017
Get the up close blues experience! Blues Benefactors get special access seating. You'll receive:
• Five-day early entry (45 minutes before general admission, and 15 minutes ahead of Blues Buddies) to the entire festival.
• Priority re-admission. Come & go as you please every day, all day!
• Enjoy prime viewing areas in front of the Brewery and central stages with seating, shade, soft drinks and snacks!
• Admission to Waterfront After Hours All-Stars Concerts at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on Saturday, July 1 and Sunday, July 2. (You'll receive a voucher that must be redeemed for After Hours tickets at WBF ticket booth on the day of the show while supplies last.)
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival
• Four beer or wine coupons and four meal coupons, redeemable from festival vendors
• A complimentary omelet and mimosa Sunday brunch
• Festival T-shirt
• Festival poster, signed by artist Gary Houston
• 50 percent off on-site massage
Net proceeds from the Waterfront Blues Festival benefit Oregon Food Bank’s mission to end hunger and its root causes … because no one should be hungry.
Benefactors will receive an e-mail from Ticket Tomato two weeks before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
There is no charitable deduction for a Blues Benefactor pass because the fair market value (FMV) exceeds the price of the pass.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERRABLE and NON REFUNDABLE