DOORS OPEN: 11:00 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
1301 SW Naito Pkwy
Portland, OR 97201
BLUES PATRON PASS
June 30th - July 4th, 2017
The Blues Patron Pass is the ONLY pass that gives you Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion access and access to VIP on-stage seating at the festival's main stages. You'll receive:
• Five-day early entry (45 minutes before general admission, and 15 minutes ahead of Blues Buddies) to the entire festival
• Priority re-admission. Come and go as you please every day, all day!
• Priority access to on-stage seating at the two main stages (Brewery Stage & First Tech)
• Access to Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion, featuring complimentary catered buffets, shaded tables and VIP restrooms
• Access to central stage viewing area with seating, shade, soft drinks, and snack
• Four meal coupons, redeemable from festival vendors
• Admission to Waterfront After Hours All-Stars Concerts at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on Saturday, July 1 and Sunday July 2 (You'll receive a voucher that must be redeemed for After Hours tickets at WFB ticket booth on the day of the show while supplies last.)
• Invitation to Fourth of July barbecue with river’s-edge viewing of the festival's spectacular fireworks display
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival
• A complimentary omelet and mimosa Sunday brunch
• Festival T-shirt
• Limited-edition, commemorative festival poster signed by artist Gary Houston
• 50 percent off on-site massage
Net proceeds from the Waterfront Blues Festival benefit Oregon Food Bank and its mission to end hunger and its root causes...because no one should be hungry. Celebrating 30 years of feeding the human spirit.
Look for an e-mail from Ticket Tomato two weeks before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
The charitable deduction of a Blues Patron pass is $641.The Fair Market Value (FVM) of a Blues Patron pass is $609.00
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE