Let's Connect - Connecting People, Not Dots - SPONSORSHIP
Thursday, October 5 - Friday, October 6, 2023
Thursday: 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue website: Let's Connect PNW
Welcome to the Let’s Connect Conference, the best business conference you don’t want to miss. Designed from an entrepreneur lens for all business professionals wanting to learn leading trends and network with like-minded individuals without a stuffy and stoic environment.
A safe and business-friendly event for BIPOC, Women, and Veteran businesses to grow and be encouraged throughout the Pacific Northwest.
We hope you can join our 2023 Annual Let’s Connect Conference, “Connecting People, Not Dots,” as a vendor. We expect about the attendees to be business owners, startups, larger company leaders, community organizers, and college students. You can expect an environment to be innovative, high-energy, and camaraderie among other attendees.
The vendor opportunity will be in its 2nd year. We seek to uplift businesses and livelihoods of the Global Majority (aka, BIPoC), Women, and Veteran businesses. The cost is $250 to host a table. If you cannot pay the fee, a few sponsorships are available.
Vendors will be selected on a space available. You will be notified by August 15 if you are selected.
1. What are the set-up and operating hours?
- Thursday: 5-9pm operating / setup before 3:30pm
- Friday: 9am-3pm / setup before 8am
2. Where will the tables be set?
- All tables are within the conference room on the outside walls.
3. Will I be able to attend the conference?
4. What size are most booths?
- Most booth spaces are 10 feet wide and 8 feet deep, including a table, two chairs, and drapes. There may also be variations in booth layouts because of structural restrictions, etc. If you need other accommodations, please let me know.
5. How do I earn a sponsorship?
- Email [email protected] with the subject “Vendor Sponsorship- Let’s Connect 2023.” Please list why you need the $250 sponsorship and the value you will bring to the conference.
Online ticket sales will be closed on September 30.