The 11th Swashbuckler's Ball - VIP
Saturday, January 21st, 2023
Doors Open: 5:30 pm for VIP
Event begins: 8:00 pm
5:30 PM - Midnight
Event Website: https://www.swashbucklersball.com
Event Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/swashball
Celebrate the triumphant return of Portland's Pirate Prom!
Hold fast and make ready, the Swashbuckler's Ball returns for a glorious 11th year! Join the crew for Portland's Pirate Prom on Saturday, January 21st, 2023 as we return to the Milwaukie Portland Elk's Lodge. A grand night out for pirates, buccaneers, and nautical miscreants of all stripes. Dance the night away while enjoying some of the greatest music, grub, and grog this side of Tortuga!
Each VIP ticket includes:
- Early entry into the event (doors for VIP ticket holders open at 5:30pm)
- Access to the Admiralty Feast, a private VIP-only dinner (6:00pm - 7:00pm)
- A reserved seat at a table in the Quarterdeck Ballroom
- 2 complimentary drinks
- 2 raffle tickets
- Complimentary coat check
- A Swashbuckler's Ball exclusive commemorative item courtesy of our friends at Cruzan Rum (item details and info coming soon)
Featuring live entertainment from:
Music from a time that never was, but may still come to pass. Seattle's airship pirates return to the Swashbuckler's Ball for the first time since 2013!
Chervona returns to SwashBall for their 9th year! Experience the ultimate International Folk and dance party machine out of Portland! Combining the energy and passion of Eastern European pop, American jazz, punk, and disco with Romani folk music, Chervona brings to the game a fiery new and compelling sound.
COMING UP THREES
Celtic-inspired, pint-raising music. CU3 is legendary for their energy and bravado. This will be the 7th time the band has played on the SwashBall stage!
- MORE BARS! The Locker returns and you might even find yourself stumbling into the Powder Room or through the swampy confines of The Bayou. Can you find them all? Don’t worry, we’ll give you a map!
- MORE STAGES! Dance the night away at the Quarterdeck Stage, hoist your tankard in The Locker, sip a sultry pint in The Bayou.
- MORE GROG! Custom cocktails themed especially for the evening and presented by Cruzan Rum and BG Reynolds. Piratical pints will be poured by our friends at Kells Brewing.
- MORE VENDORS! An expanded row of piratical merchants!
- MORE PHOTOS! A larger area for our fabulous photo booth!
About the venue:
The Milwaukie-Portland Lodge #142 is one of the largest Lodges in the country with a 63,000 square foot building housed on 5.7 acres on McLoughlin Blvd, next to the new Light Rail parking garage. Located just south of Downtown Milwaukie, this exciting venue allows us to bring back multiple stages and multiple bars! Conveniently located at the end of the Orange MAX line, this year's venue also features ample on-site parking!
21 & over.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Date / time Sat, January 21, 2023 Doors open: 5:30 pm Event begins: 8:00 pm Buy Tickets
Venue info Elks Lodge #142
13121 SE McLoughlin Blvd