Joy - a new holiday tradition
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Session 1: 11 am - 1 pm
Session 2: 2 pm - 4 pm
JOY – a new holiday tradition will be a family-centered event designed to celebrate the holiday season and engage personal connections in a luxurious setting while enjoying one of the most festive of Christmas activities … DECORATING GINGERBREAD HOUSES!
Each child will sit down to an assembled gingerbread house ready for festive candy décor with parents encouraged to participate in the creation of a magical memory!
- $48 per child
- (2) two hour sessions at 11 am and 2 pm
- Cupcake for each registrant
- Hot cocoa (+ coffee) bar
- Selfie station
- Visit from a special, jolly guest!
Come for our gingerbread event and consider staying for other fun on-site activities:
- Christmas tree sales
- Pony rides
- Sandy Food Bank canned goods drive
Be safe and be merry!
Polka Dots & Picnics and Mt Hood Center prioritize the health and safety of our guests. Therefore, we’ve taken the following precautions:
- Lower capacity limits to allow plenty of social distancing within large barn space.
- Mt Hood Center has the perfect event space for gathering with open air on either end of their climate-controlled ballroom.
- Modified seating arrangements with each child’s gingerbread house set 3 ft apart from the next. Parents are welcome to be seated with their kids
- All supplies allocated per participant, rather than group bowls of shared candies
- Online reservations only with digital tickets to limit handling
- Hand sanitizer is available for guest use
- Request guests always carry a mask and recommended to be worn where physical distancing is not possible
- We ask that if you are unwell you stay home.
Tickets are non-refundable.