Portland's Old Town Holiday Market
Saturday, December 21st, 2019
Location: SW 3rd Avenue between SW Ash St. & Burnside
Event begins: 10 am
Event ends: 4 pm
Early Registration Fee (through Nov. 21st): $100
General Registration Fee (after Nov. 21st): $125
Last day to register: December 20th, 2019
Last day to request a refund: December 6th
- 10x10 outdoor space on SW 3rd Avenue, between Burnside and SW Ash.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, tables, and chairs.
- Electrical access is NOT provided, but can be arranged for by vendors at additional cost through Hollywood Lights.
- Permits & Licenses. Vendors are responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses that may be required by Multnomah County and/or the Fire Marshal.
- Insurance. All vendors must have general liability insurance.
When can I load in?
Load in must occur between 8am and 9am. All vehicles being used for load-in purposes need to be off the street by 9am. Please be aware that you must load in and out on your own. Market staff are not available to assist.
Where can I park?
Parking is not provided. Please arrange to find parking on city streets or in a parking lot.
Can I park a vehicle in my booth?
If your vehicle is an integral part of your booth (e.g. food trucks, or vehicles that advertise your merchandise), you may park it in your space. Engines must be off during the event. Please share the exact dimensions of your vehicle in a follow-up email with the Vendor Coordinator.
Is electrical access provided?
No, electrical access is not provided. However, if you require electrical access, our friends at Hollywood Lights can help, at additional cost.
Can I bring a generator?
Maybe. Generators may be approved on a case by case basis. Generators must be quiet and they will be factored in to vendor placement.
When can I load out?
We ask that all booths remain open until 4pm. Break down and load out can begin at 4pm. If you would like to stay later than 4pm, this can be arranged via email with the Vendor Coordinator.
VENDOR COORDINATOR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Axiom Event Productions
Tickets Non-Refundable after Friday, December 6th, 2019.