The 10th Annual Swashbuckler's Ball
January 11, 2020
Doors Open: 7:00pm
Event Begins: 7:00pm
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Portland's Pirate Prom!
Hold fast and make ready, the Swashbuckler's Ball returns for a glorious 10th year! Join us for a grand night out for pirates, buccaneers and nautical miscreants of all stripes!
Featuring live entertainment from:
The Dread Crew of Oddwood
Folk metal band known for its pirate-themed music played exclusively on acoustic instruments.The band has dubbed this unique style as "Heavy Mahogany" by infusing the raw energy of heavy metal with Celtic folk music.
Coming Up Threes
CU3 plays much of the traditional Irish pub repertoire, filtered through rock and roll, Americana and country sensibilities, to give many of these tunes a fresh, new sound. The music tactfully varies from melodic, orchestral instrumentals to stylized acapella arrangements, mixed with up-tempo, fist raising Celtic pub tunes.
Biddy on the Bench
Portland's own bringing high-energy Irish rebel songs & shanties, lively session tunes, and mournful gaelic ballads.
A SwashBall favorite, Bergamot returns with a troupe of performers and their signature sultry nautical burlesque show.
With more entertainment to be announced!
- Multiple bars with plenty of grog for purchase, presented by Cruzan Rum!
- Two stages of entertainment! The Quarterdeck and Gun Deck Stages!
- The Officer's Club, an intimate pub and gaming area!
- The Admiralty Feast, a special VIP-only dinner with entertainment!
- Photo booth provided by Portlandia Fortune Tellers
- Coat check
About the venue:
The Milwaukie-Portland Lodge #142 is one of the largest Lodges in the country with a 63,000 square foot building housed on 5.7 acres on McLoughlin Blvd, next to the new Light Rail parking garage. Located just south of Downtown Milwaukie, this exciting new venue allows us to bring back multiple stages and multiple bars! Conveniently located at the end of the Orange MAX line, this year's venue also features a SwashBall first: ample on-site parking!
Each VIP ticket includes:
- Early entry into the event (doors for VIP ticket holders open at 5:30pm)
- Access to the Admiralty Feast, a private VIP-only dinner (6:00pm - 7:00pm)
- VIP-exclusive entertainment on the Quarterdeck Stage during the Admiralty Feast
- A reserved seat at a table on the Quarterdeck
- 2 complimentary drinks
- 2 raffle tickets
- Complimentary coat check
- A Swashbuckler's Ball X exclusive commemorative item (item details and info coming soon)
21 & Over
Tickets are Non-Refundable