33rd Annual Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival - Camping Pass
Friday, July 17th - Sunday, July 19th, 2020
Event begins: 12 pm
Event website: Winthrop R&B Festival
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of campsites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds and is only a 1-mile walk to the town of Winthrop.
All sites are on a first-come-first-served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
- 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
- Additional cars will need to purchase a parking pass and park in the general parking area.
- Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
- No power or hookups are available!
- Propane BBQs and camp-stoves are allowed.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES. If a drone is seen flying it is property of WMA and is shooting for marketing purposes. All other drones will be confiscated.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE, NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES.
General Weekend Camping: $60
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights.
- All camping is first come, first served
- 25’ X 25’ Marked field sites available
- Unmarked sites in semi-treed area – these are cozier camping sites for tents and small RV’s only. Not suitable for rigs over 20'.
- If you are in the treed camping area you maybe asked to get cozy.
NOTE: RVs 25' and above to utilize field sites.
- An RV or vehicle towing an RV must be able to fit in the 25' x 25' campsite.
- Rigs over 25' must purchase “Big Rig Camping”
Big Rig Camping: $150
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights - Field sites only
- All first come, first serve
- 25’ X 50’ Marked field sites available
- Big Rigs that arrive after 3:00 pm on Friday will be parked where space is available and not necessarily on a first-come-first-served basis.
THURSDAY Add-on camping:
- General Camping - Thursday Add-on: $30
Thursday night camping available as an add-on in check out for your General camping pass.
- Big Rig Camping - Thursday Add-on: $60
Thursday night camping available as an add-on in check out for your Big Rig camping pass
- If you are purchasing two or more weekend campsites you will need to purchase the same amount of Thursday add-on passes.
- Gates open up at noon on Thursday for those that have purchased the THURSDAY add-on camping.
- Food Vendors begin Friday at noon.
- The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites.
- ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL WEEKEND PASS TO BE AT THE BLUES RANCH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Parking can be purchased HERE or on-site.
Tickets are Non-Refundable.