36th Annual Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival - Camping Pass
July 21 - 23, 2023
Event website: Winthrop R&B Festival
NOTE: If you plan on camping at the Blues Ranch please purchase your camping pass at the same time you purchase your weekend festival pass. We sell out of camping each year.
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of campsites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located on the festival grounds and is only a one-mile walk to the town of Winthrop (or take the shuttle. The Driver collects a fee.)
All sites are on a first-come, first-served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
More information can be found at the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues FAQ's page
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
- 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
- Additional cars will need to purchase a parking pass and park in the general parking area.
- Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
- No power or hookups are available.
- Propane BBQs and camp stoves are allowed.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES. If a drone is seen flying it is the property of WMA and is shooting for marketing purposes. All other drones will be confiscated.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE, NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES.
- Photo ID is required upon entering the festival grounds.
- We at Winthrop Rhythm and Blues take the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, and staff as our top priority. We will aggressively monitor all the health bulletins from the state and county and immediately install all appropriate protocols.
Covid-19 safety protocols above may be modified depending on conditions when festival gates open
General Weekend Camping: $75
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights.
- All camping is first come, first served.
- Sites can not be "saved" nor combined to accommodate larger RVs.
- 25’ X 25’ marked field sites available.
- Unmarked sites in the semi-treed area – these are cozier camping sites for tents and small RVs only. Not suitable for rigs over 20’.
- If you are in the tree’d camping area you may be asked to get cozy.
NOTE: RVs 25' and over must utilize field sites.
- An RV or vehicle towing an RV must be able to fit in the 25' x 25' campsite.
- Rigs over 25' must purchase “Big Rig Camping.”
Big Rig Camping: $175
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights - Field sites only.
- All first come, first served.
- 25’ X 50’ marked field sites available.
- Big Rigs that arrive after 3:00 pm on Friday will be parked where space is available and not necessarily on a first-come-first-serve basis.
THURSDAY ADD-ON CAMPING:
*This can be chosen AFTER you add your Camping Pass Ticket to your cart.
*General Camping – Thursday Add-on: $30
Thursday night camping is available as an option after adding a General camping pass ticket to your cart.
*Big Rig Camping – Thursday Add-on: $60
Thursday night camping is available as an option after adding a Big Rig camping pass ticket to your cart.
- If you are purchasing two or more weekend campsites you will need to purchase the same number of Thursday Add-on passes.
- Gates open at noon on Thursday for those who have purchased THURSDAY add-on camping.
- Food Vendors begin Friday at noon.
- The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites.
- ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL WEEKEND PASS TO BE AT THE BLUES RANCH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Parking can be purchased online HERE or on-site as well.
Tickets are non-refundable. Taxes are included in the ticket price.