DOORS OPEN: 10:15 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
July 4th - July 7th, 2019
The Platinum Pass (previously Patron Pass) is the ONLY pass that gives you on-stage experience for a great view of performances at the festival's two main stages!
• ONSTAGE SEATING at both Main Stages
• HOSPITALITY PAVILION Access - hosted meals, private bar, private restrooms
• Premium shaded seating near south Main Stage, private bar and restrooms
• Premium Central Viewing Area - views of both Main Stages
• T-Shirt & Poster
• Parking Pass
• Free Tickets to After-Hours Shows
• Priority Festival Re-entry
• Early Entry - 45min
Blues Fest Cares
The Waterfront Blues Festival is committed to providing a world-class event to the community of Portland and beyond that presents diverse musical arts, culture, and entertainment. The festival has been committed to using its broad platform to create awareness and support of hunger relief efforts. We have been supporting organizations that focus on music and fighting hunger insecurity for 31 years.
Look for an e-mail from Ticket Tomato one week before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-tax deductable