DOORS OPEN: 10:15 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
July 4th - July 7th, 2019
The Gold Pass (previously Benefactor Pass) offers all the comforts of the festival! Your festival family reunion will be complete with shaded views of both main stages, private access bar and bathrooms!
• Premium shaded seating near south Main Stage, private bar and private restrooms
• Premium Central Viewing Area - views of both Main Stages
• 4 Food Vendor meal & Beverage Tickets
• T-Shirt & Poster
• Parking Pass
• Free Tickets to After-Hours Shows
• Priority Festival Re-entry
• Early Entry - 45 min
Blues Fest Cares
The Waterfront Blues Festival is committed to providing a world-class event to the community of Portland and beyond that presents diverse musical arts, culture, and entertainment. The festival has been committed to using its broad platform to create awareness and support of hunger relief efforts. We have been supporting organizations that focus on music and fighting hunger insecurity for 31 years.
Look for an e-mail from Ticket Tomato one week before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-tax deductable