19190 Highway 20
Winthrop, Washington 98862
32nd Annual Winthrop Rhythm and Blues Festival Camping
Friday July 19th - Sunday 21st, 2019
NO ATV • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIREARMS • NO PETS
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds and is only a 1-mile walk to the town of Winthrop (or take the shuttle provided by Classic Mountain Cabby).
All sites are on a first-come first-served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
• 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
• Additional cars will need to purchase parking
• Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
• No power or hookups are available!
• Propane BBQs and camp-stoves are allowed.
• NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
Weekend Camping: $50 (2018's was SOLD OUT)
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
• All first come first serve
• 25’ X 25’ Marked field sites available
• Unmarked sites in semi-treed area – these are cozier camping sites for
tents and small RV’s only. Not suitable for rigs over 20 ft. (NOTE: We request RVs 25' and above to utilize field
• An RV or vehicle towing an RV must be able to fit in the 25' x 25' campsite
• Rigs over 25' must purchase an additional campsite. Please indicate when
purchasing two sites is it's for a RV's over 25'.
Thursday Add-On camping: $25
Thursday night camping available as an-add on to your already purchased camping pass. (Note: if you are purchasing two campsites for your 'big rig' you will need to purchase two Thursday Add-On passes)
Gates open up at noon on Thursday.
Note: The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to
accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites.
• NO OPEN FIRES!
• NO PETS!
• NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK!
• NO ATVs!
• NO DRONES!
• QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC
DURING THESE TIMES
• YOU MUST PURCHASE A 'FESTIVAL PASS' TO CAMP ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS
Tickets Are Non-Refundable.