DME "Rock the Boat" Dance Cruise
Satuday, July 7th, 2018
Boarding begins: 10:30 pm
Cruise departs: 11:00 pm
Cruise returns: 1:00 am
THIS IS AN ALL AGES SHOW
Cruise the beautiful Willamette River and hear the blues in an intimate setting on the Portland Spirit. A no-host hors d'oeuvres buffet and full bar are available on all cruises.
- All DME Blues Cruises board from the seawall at S.W. Salmon and Naito Parkway, in front of Salmon Street Springs Fountain, just north of the Oregonian Front Porch Stage.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present photo ID upon boarding. Passengers under the age of 21 will be wrist banded for non-alcohol drink service. All carry-on bags are subject to inspection, and passengers may be photographed.
- The cruises head south up the Willamette River to Oregon City, and/or north past the Port of Portland docks.
- Late Night “Rock the Boat” Artists:
McKinley Moore Band, Kevin Selfe Band w/LaRhonda Steele & Karen Lovely, Jimmy ‘Duck’ Holmes & Mike Munson
- The Waterfront Blues Festival has been fighting hunger for 31 years. The 2018 festival benefits the Oregon Food Bank and the Sunshine Division.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE