DOORS OPEN: 11:00 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
1301 SW Naito Pkwy
Portland, OR 97201
BLUES PATRON PASS
July 4th - July 7th, 2018
The Blues Patron Pass is the ONLY pass that gives you Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion access and access to VIP on-stage seating at the festival's main stages. You'll receive:
• Four-day early entry (45 minutes before general admission, and 15 minutes ahead of Blues Buddies) to the entire festival
• Priority re-admission. Come and go as you please every day, all day!
• Priority access to on-stage seating at the two main stages (Brewery Stage & Blues Stage)
• Access to Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion, featuring complimentary catered buffets, shaded tables and VIP restrooms
• Access to centrally-located shaded seating area offering prime viewing of main stages, soft drinks and snacks
• Four meal coupons, redeemable from festival vendors
• Admission to Waterfront After-Hours Show at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on Friday July 6th and Saturday July 7th (You'll receive a voucher that must be redeemed for After-Hours tickets at WBF ticket booth on the day of the show while supplies last.)
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival
• Festival T-shirt
• Limited-edition, commemorative festival poster signed by artist Gary Houston
Waterfront Blues Festival Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank and its mission to end hunger and its root causes...because no one should be hungry. Celebrating 31 years of feeding the human spirit.
Look for an e-mail from Ticket Tomato two weeks before the festival explaining how to redeem your receipt for festival credentials.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE