KGON Buddy Pass
July 4th - July 7th, 2018
Doors Open: 11:00 am
Event Begins: 12:00 pm
KGON Buddies get in early and receive exclusive festival swag.
- Four - day early entry (30 minutes before general admission) to the entire festival
- Commemorative festival button
- Priority re-admission. Come and go as you please every day, all day!
- Discounted admission to Waterfront After-Hours Show at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on a first-come, first-served basis. These shows are popular and space is limited. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to ensure entry. After-hours shows scheduled for Friday 7/6 & Saturday 7/7. A voucher will need to be redeemed for After-Hours tickets at the ticket booth on the day of the show while supplies last. Tickets must be redeemed by a Blues Buddy Pass holder wearing their wristband.
- The first 250 KGON Buddy Passes will get a “limited edition" KGON Waterfront Blues Festival commemorative T-Shirt.
The Waterfront Blues Festival has been fighting hunger for 31 years. The 2018 festival benefits the Oregon Food Bank and the Sunshine Division.
For further instructions on how to redeem your Ticket Tomato receipt for our Festival credentials, you will receive an email two weeks prior to the festival from Ticket Tomato.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE