Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival Dance Package
June 30th - July 4th, 2017
Doors Open: 11:00 am
Event Begins: 12:00 pm
Dance your way through the Waterfront Blues Festival with the Portland Blues Experience, a dancer-run weekend bringing Blues Dancing to all generations.
• 5-day admission
• Admission to Saturday's DME "Rock the Boat" Dance Cruise on the Portland Spirit, SAT 7/1, featuring Brother Jusef, Dexter Allen, Marilyn Keller, and more!
- Boarding begins- 10:15pm, Cruise departs- 10:45pm
- All DME Blues Cruise board from the seawall at S.W. Salmon and Naito Parkway, in front of Salmon Street Springs Fountain, just north of the Oregonian Front Porch Stage.
- All passengers must present photo ID upon boarding. All carry-on bags are subject to inspection, and passengers may be photographed. Passengers under age 21 will be wrist banded for non-alcohol service.
- The cruises will head south up the Willamette River to Oregon City, and/or north past the Port of Portland docks.
- All evening cruises board at 10:15 p.m., returning to dock at 1:15 a.m.
• Admission to Sunday's After Hours All-Stars Concert at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom
- Doors Open- 9:30pm, Event Begins- 10:30pm
Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to eliminate hunger and its root cause...because no one should be hungry. Celebrating 30 years of feeding the human spirit.
Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE