DOORS OPEN: 12:00 pm
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
19190 Highway 20
Winthrop, Washington 98862
30th Annual Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival
FRI, July 21st – SUN, July 23rd, 2017
Gates Open at Noon on Thursday July 20th.
Now in its 30th year, the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival is the longest running, most successful blues event in Washington State. A truly world-class event, the festival this year received the coveted Keeping the Blues Alive award for Best US Festival from the Memphis-based Blues Foundation, which lauded the event for its strong, long time commitment to its community and to presenting the best of the blues.
• DELBERT MCCLINTON – Multi Grammy Award Winner makes rare Northwest appearance.
• LUKAS NELSON & THE PROMISE OF THE REAL – country legend Willie Nelson’s son brings his “cowboy, hippie surf-rock”
• CHUBBY CARRIER AND THE SWAMP BAYOU BAND – Grammy Award Winner; ain’t no party like a Chubby Party
• SUGARAY RAYFORD BLUES BAND - multiple Blues Music Award winner; Sugaray is entertaining, energetic, and down with the blues
• CAROLYN WONDERLAND - A musical force equipped with the soulful vocals of Janis and the guitar slinging skills of Stevie Ray
• TOO SLIM AND THE TAILDRAGGERS - Perennial festival favorite
• THE MARCUS KING BAND - "soul-influenced psychedelic southern rock"|
• GREYHOUNDS - Hall and Oats meets ZZ Top
• SOUTHERN AVENUE – “...the spicy, vivacious new sound of Memphis soul.", "Southern Avenue is simply the best band in Memphis ...coolest music to come out of Memphis in years."
• THE DELGADO BROTHERS - Driven by fierce independence, unified by family, and fortified by the brotherhood of music, the Delgado Brothers deliver the musical goods. American made music that fuses roots, rock, blues & funk. Winners of the 2016 International Blues Challenge and Albert King Award
• RAE GORDON & THE BACKSEAT DRIVERS – Sultry Portland vocalist and her ace band took third place this winter at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis.
• ROB ICKES & TREY HENSLEY - Bluegrass legend Rob Ickes and guitar slayer Trey Hensley join forces.
Only 3,000 tickets available!
GA Weekend Pass $110
Camp Site is $45.00 which includes camping for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Camp Site for Thursday is $25 additional with the purchase of a weekend camping pass
25 x 25 camping spaces
For more information on camping please visit our camping information page.
Tickets Non Refundable