DOORS OPEN: 11:00 am
EVENT BEGINS: 12:00 pm
750 SW Front Ave
Portland, Oregon 97201
BLUES BENEFACTOR PASS
Limited quantity. Act now.
We've heard you! Improved space and seating in the hosted tent.
July 4, 2013-July 7, 2013
Pass required for all ages for entry on Sensational Sunday, 7/7
Doors open: 11 a.m.
Event begins: Noon
Get the up close blues experience! Blues Benefactors get special access seating. You'll receive:
• Four-day early entry (30 minutes before general admission) to entire festival. Includes Sensational Sunday, featuring Robert Plant presents Sensational Space Shifters, Mavis Staples, Taj Mahal Trio, Robert Randolph & the Family Band and more.
• Priority re-admission
• Access to viewing area with seating close to the front of the Miller Stage
• Access to central benefactor-only stage viewing area with seating, shade, soft drinks, and snacks
• Admission to Waterfront After Hours All-Stars Concerts at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on a first-come, first-served basis. These concerts are popular and space is limited. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to ensure entry. The Waterfront After Hours All-Stars schedule includes: July 4-Patrick Lamb Allstar Revue, July 5-Allen Stone and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, July 6-North Mississippi Allstars and Robert Randolph & the Family Band.
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival (two per pair)
• Four beer or wine coupons and four meal coupons, redeemable from festival vendors (eight each per pair)
• A complimentary omelet and mimosa Sunday brunch
• Festival T-shirt
• Festival poster, signed by artist Gary Houston
• 50 percent off on-site massage
• The fair market value of goods and services received is $369 per single and $738 per pair.
Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank’s mission to end hunger and its root causes … because no one should be hungry.
For further instructions on how to redeem your Ticket Tomato receipt for our Festival credentials, you will receive an email two weeks prior to the festival from Ticket Tomato.
Tickets are NONTRANSFERRABLE and NONREFUNDABLE