Limited quantity. Act now.
First 3 Patrons to get a friend to purchase a first-time Patron Pass will receive a 2013 poster signed by festival artists.
July 4, 2013-July 7, 2013
Passes are required for all ages for entry on Sensational Sunday, 7/7
Doors open: 11 a.m.
Event begins: Noon
The Blues Patron Pass is the ONLY pass that gives you Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion access and access to VIP on-stage seating at the festival's main stages. You'll receive:
• Four-day early entry (30 minutes before general admission) to the entire festival. Includes Sensational Sunday, featuring Robert Plant presents Sensational Space Shifters, Mavis Staples, Taj Mahal Trio, Robert Randolph & the Family Band and more.
• Priority re-admission
• Priority access to on-stage seating at the two main stages (Miller & First Tech)
• Access to Sponsor Hospitality Pavilion, featuring complimentary catered buffets, shaded tables and VIP restrooms
• Admission to Waterfront After Hours All-Stars Concerts at the Marriott Hotel Ballroom on a first-come, first-served basis. These concerts are popular and space is limited. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to ensure entry. The Waterfront After Hours All-Stars schedule includes: July 4-Patrick Lamb Allstar Revue, July 5-Allen Stone and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, July 6-North Mississippi Allstars and Robert Randolph & the Family Band.
• Invitation to Fourth of July barbecue with river’s-edge viewing of the festival's spectacular fireworks display
• Daily vehicle parking at Smart Park, one block west of the festival (two per pair)
• A complimentary omelet and mimosa Sunday brunch
• Festival T-shirt
• Limited-edition, commemorative festival poster signed by artist Gary Houston
• 50 percent off on-site massage
• Recognition on Waterfront Blues Festival website
• The fair market value of goods and services is $518 per single and $1,021 per pair.
Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to end hunger and its root causes...because no should be hungry.
For further instructions on how to redeem your Ticket Tomato receipt for our Festival credentials, you will receive an email two weeks prior to the festival from Ticket Tomato.
Tickets are NONTRANSFERRABLE and NONREFUNDABLE